- Start fresh
Using same oil over and over again, the flavor of the food you used on your last frying will transfer to the next batch.
- Using the right oil
- Oils with the high smoke point are best for frying.
- Don’t have a thermometer?
test it with a wooden spoon. Dip it to the oil if bubbles it is ready for frying
- Preheat the oil
- This will cause the oil to come to the fryer and will burn you sometimes
- Soak or rinse for crunchier texture
- Rinse or soak some foods need to be soak or rinsed so that it will have a crunchier texture
- Drain the food to prevent limpness. Put it in a cookie sheet this will absorb the oil
Welcome! Log into your account
Recover your password
A password will be e-mailed to you.