- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) white chocolate drink mix
- 2 tablespoons powdered whole milk
- 1 tablespoon white chocolate-flavored sugar syrup
- 1 tablespoon white chocolate sauce
- 1-2 drops pink gel food coloring
- whipped cream, for topping
- rainbow sprinkles, for topping
- mini colored marshmallows, for topping.html
- Heat milk in the microwave or in a saucepan over medium-low heat until it just starts to bubble around the edges.
- In a large mug, combine white chocolate drink mix, powdered milk, white chocolate syrup, white chocolate sauce, and food coloring. Pour about 1/2 cup of warm milk over top and whisk until smooth and no chunks of dry powder remains. Pour in remaining milk and whisk until incorporated.
Top with a generous mountain of whipped cream, and spoonful or two of rainbow sprinkles, and mini marshmallows, if desired. Serve warm.