Here’s another easy but yummy recipe for those who wants to make their meal special. All you have to prepare are these ingredients:
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- ¼ hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
After preparing the ingredients, here are simple steps for you to follow:
- In a bowl, combine flour, salt, and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, combine egg and milk and cream until blended.
- Dip chicken into the egg mixture and then roll in flour mixture. (Do this two times)
- Arrange in a single layer on a baking then and refrigerate for about 15 to 20 minutes to chill.
- In a deep pot, heat about 3-inches deep of oil to 375 F. Add chicken in batches and fry for about 5 to 6 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and breading is crisp and golden. Remove from heat and drain on paper towels.
- In a saucepan over low heat, combine hot sauce and butter. Cook for about 1 to 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Add chicken and gently toss until fully coated. Serve immediately.