Every summer, people are looking for ways to make them feel better and cooler. One of the effective ways of making them feel better is by eating cold food and desserts. One of the most famous cold desserts is halo halo. From the name itself, it is prepared by mixing ingredients with crushed ice.
These are the ingredients for making a delicious halo halo for your family and friends:
* 6 tablespoons halo-halo mixture, divided into 2 tablespoons each
* 2 tablespoons macapuno (preserved shredded young coconut)
* 2 tablespoons kaong (palm nuts)
* 2 tablespoons nata de coco (coconut gel)
* 2 tablespoons fresh grated cantaloupe
* Crushed or shaved ice
* 1/2 cup evaporated milk
* Vanilla ice cream (can also use mango)
In a glass, layer the ingredients. After, pour evaporated milk onto the ice. Top with a scoop of ice cream.